Author Visits - Single whole day £290 / Half day £190 / Shortened day (late start or early finish) £250 / Two or three whole days £270 per day / Four whole days £250 per day / Evening only event (not local) £120 / local £90. Residences of five days or more are negotiable.
INSET - Whole day £500 / Half day £300 (no upper limit to the number of delegates) / For schools of less than 10 staff, £350 whole day £275 half day.
Twilight / Mini workshop sessions - £120 (or £80 if booked in addition to an author visit).
All of the above plus travel expenses and accommodation if necessary.
Travel - If by train, Standard Class return* / local taxis station to venue etc. If by car, 45ppm.
* 'turn up and go' tickets. Depending on the school location / session times, I may need to buy a peak-fare ticket which can be expensive. Please contact me to discuss travel options and estimated costs.
Private Tuition - in creative writing / literacy, thinking skills, developing self-confidence - KS2, lower KS3 (Years 3-8):
- one student - £20 per hour at my home, £25ph elsewhere plus travel as above
- two students - £15 per hour at my home, £20ph elsewhere plus travel as above
- three students - £12 per hour at my home, £15ph elsewhere plus travel as above
- four students - £10 per hour at my home, £12ph elsewhere plus travel as above
Workshop days / half days can also be arranged for larger groups, prices depending on the number of children attending.
I offer a free initial meeting with yourself and your child(ren) to discuss your and their particular needs and the programme of study we will follow.
Reviewing / Critiquing - Novels or short stories - £20ph. I will accept work by adults or young writers and will estimate total cost of reading / commenting in advance.
Hypnotherapy - free initial consultation, £30 per session for first two sessions (minimum commitment), £25 for each subsequent session.